It’s delicate skin-friendly for that sweet ‘n’ soft baby skin, with organic shea butter and organic calendula (one of our favorite herbs!). Plus, it contains both organic red raspberry seed oil (which has the highest naturally occurring SPF value in the plant world) and organic pomegranate seed oil for a cruelty-free boost in UV protection.
What’s IN the sunscreen is just as important as what’s NOT. If an ingredient is available organic, we use it. Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin. And do you know what’s not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens, NO artificial fragrance, non-nano zinc
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, clinically tested for irritation
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth(Contains Organic Shea Butter & Organic Calendula)
- For little ones under 6 months, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends keeping them out of the sun with loose-fitting clothes that cover all the skin.
There are no reviews yet.