We sell New Items and Re-sale items!!
When it comes to our NEW items, we put a lot of thought and research in to choosing our new items so that you, as a parent, grandparent, aunt, or uncle, can shop easily knowing that we have found the best products available for you and your little ones. Such as ingredients in sunblock, lotions, soaps, etc… are NOT harmful for your children. Clothing and toys, we feel the same! You deserve the best quality on the market!!
With our RE-SALE items, we are very choosy (picky) as to what we buy from our customers, it must be great quality! We love our customers excitement when finding their favorite brands at great prices.
We love being able to cater to everyone’s needs without compromising quality. Our stores are an experience, in that when you come in it is hard to even tell that we sell resale at first look, as everything is easily organized for your shopping ease.
Our new items sell very well, as they are easy buys; our staff know our products inside and out. So if you need a baby carrier, they will fit you and make sure you love it before you buy it!
We Buy and Sell Children’s Clothing, Toys, Gear and Furniture
HOW IT WORKS:
Bring in your gently used children’s (Preemie to size 8) Clothing and exchange them for immediate in-store credit. We also accept children’s books, high-quality toys, blankets, diaper bags, slings/carriers, shoes, and diaper wraps and more.
We are also accepting larger baby gear items such as swings, strollers, walkers, excersaucers, jumperoos, play pens, high chairs,,co-sleepers, rockers, cribs, car seats, gates, joggers, bike trailers, etc. If you don’t see it here just ask. WE PAY CASH FOR THESE ITEMS ON THE SPOT!
As our reputation is dependent on the condition and quality of the items that we sell in our store. We are selective in what we buy and limit our selection to items and brands with proven quality and durability. Please understand if we cannot purchase or accept you items.
- Buying Hours: We buy Furniture and Equipment EVERYDAY!
- Trade Hours: Monday thru Saturday, 11am – 4pm, Sundays 11am – 3pm
- “GRANDPARENT DAY” Get a Senior Discount of 10% on pre-used Clothing, Toys, & Shoes!
- We accept any season clothing any time. We do, on occasion have to limit intake on certain items and/or sizes, but usually just for a short period of time. Just because we can’t take it one month, doesn’t mean that we won’t take it the next.
- All items should be stylish, in excellent condition and freshly laundered. Please button the buttons,snap the snaps, and zip the zippers.
- We are not able to accept items that have stains, holes, are severely faded, are missing buttons, or have broken zippers. etc.
- Brands that sell well for us include Gap, Janie&Jack, Hanna Andersson,Childrens Place, Tea, Pumpkin Patch, Gymboree, Baby LuLu, Catimimi, Oliliy, Mimi and Maggie, REI, Columbia, Lands End, Naartge, Green Dog, cashcash, Keen, Crocs, Old Navy, Zutano, Patagonia, Northface, Mini Boden J Crew, justice, Kicky Pants, Robeez, Pedi Peds, European Brands,etc.
- If you are bringing in a large amount of items, such as two or moreshopping or grocery bags, please do take advantage of our “drop and run” option. This will allow us the time to carefully process your clothing items, ensuring that we are able to accept as much as we can. While also allowing time to inspect for stains etc.
- Accepted items receive a percentage of their resale value and will depend on brand, quality, season, and our current inventory needs. Issued credit is available for immediate use, no need to wait until, or if, your items are ultimately sold. In-store credits expire 1 year from date of issue and cannot be used towards purchases of new items, or furniture and equipment.
- What to bring your items in: Box, Tote, Basket Or Bag with hard bottom. No Garbage Sacks. If you have more than one tote you may be asked to do a “Drop and Run” depending on how busy we are.
- All items must be clean. No rips, tears, holes, fading or pealing. All toys and equipment must have all parts and in working condition, and ready to sell. All clothing must be folded or laid flat and all sets put together.